This episode, Michael Nixon, the VP for Diversity & Inclusion at Andrews University, joins me to talk about our college campuses and what our students can do to help push things forward. If you are feeling frustrated with things going on in your environment, there just might be something valuable and helpful for you in this conversation.
Books Michael mentions:
- Radical Reconciliation by Allan Boesak and Curtiss Paul DeYoung
- The Very Good Gospel by Lisa Sharon Harper
- Disunity in Christ by Christena Cleveland
Organizations you can get involved in:
NEXT STEPS: Young Adult Ministry Training
- Adventists for Social Justice
- Adventist Peace Fellowship
- Against the Wall
- Public Affairs and Religious Liberty
As always, thank you for listening to The Dip Podcast!
If you have any suggestions, feedback, or comments for us, email us at email@example.com
Music by: Audiobinger